Create a quick and healthy delicious lunch for yourself and your family in no time. Included below are recipes for a delightful roasted turkey kale salad sandwich and a pizza sandwich with fresh mozzarella to make the most of your next lunch break.
Roasted Turkey Kale Salad Sandwich
1 Arnold Multigrain Sandwich Thins Roll
1/3 cup kale, chopped
1 lemon wedge
1 tablespoon Caesar dressing
1 tablespoon Parmesan, shaved or grated
4 thin slices roasted turkey
Salt and pepper
1. Add chopped kale to a small bowl and squeeze lemon juice over it. Add a sprinkle of salt and mix kale mixture for 1 minute to soften.
2. Add Caesar dressing and Parmesan to bowl and toss until everything is evenly coated. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Open Arnold's Multigrain Sandwich Thins Roll and place the sliced turkey on the bottom followed by the dressed kale Caesar salad. Place the top on the sandwich and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Caprese Pizza Sandwich
1 Arnold Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins Roll
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
4 slices fresh mozzarella
8-10 pepperoni slices
5 basil leaves
Salt and pepper
1. Open Arnold Sandwich Thins Roll and smear the pizza sauce onto the bottom half.
2. Top with fresh mozzarella and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
3. Add pepperoni and basil and place the top on the sandwich. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Both of these recipes are easy and fun to make. So, what are you waiting for? Start creating your own sandwich favorites today. For more great ideas, visit www.arnoldbread.com